- Does chronic anxiety, overthinking, or fear of failure keep you stuck?
- Do you constantly people please but don’t get your own needs met?
- Do you struggle in relationships and isolate with your problems?
- Do you numb out with food, alcohol, or screen time in lieu of future dreams?
Unresolved childhood trauma affects our ability to function today. Experiences such as childhood neglect, shaming, bullying, a divorced home, loss of a loved one or other adverse events have a lasting negative impact on our lives.
These adverse experiences from our PAST affect our ability TODAY to trust others, regulate our emotions, and create healthy relationships. They’ve even been shown to affect our physical health, life expectancy, and financial success.
But it is possible to bounce back better than before!
I help adults struggling with past trauma to heal, grow, and find purpose in their lives.
- Reduce anxiety & panic attacks
- Reduce depression & isolation
- Reduce people pleasing
- Reduce self-doubt & fear of failure
- Increase emotional resiliency
- Increase confidence & self-worth
- Increase supportive friendships
- Increase meaningful purpose